“Great Location, but poor service”
Review of Kaos

Kaos
Ranked #99 of 662 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Italian, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant in the heart of the historical center of ortigia beside the Cathedral built on the pagan temple dedicated to Athena. The restaurant offers its customers the chance to enjoy its products in front of the magnificent scenery of the Cathedral of Syracuse without noise of vehicles or scooter thanks to the pedestrian that allows children to be able to run around safely while parents are sitting comfortably at table.
Berlin, Germany
“Great Location, but poor service”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Located near to the Dome, it is a great Location - but for some reason we had to wait one hour for three pizzas...which were not as good as expected...rather fatty. Sorry, not a place to be.

• Visited March 2013

• Polish first
Saint Clair, Michigan
“Great location, great pizza, great value”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

These guys deserve to be on top. The location is historic and this restaurant has a comfortable modern twist. There were five of us and we all ordered a different pizza; they were all fantastic. Our server Sebastian was very accommodating and friendly. We all asked him what he recommended and were definitely not disappointed. Even though we were the last ones there we got the impression they didn't want us to leave. We can't wait to have the opportunity to return.

• Visited March 2013
Helsinki, Finland
“Good pizza”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We came for some good pizza and that was what we got. It's okay place to eat inside, but if the weather allowed there would be a nice and spacious view (in Siracusa's standards) alongside the Duomo. Great place to have pizza for lunch!

Visited March 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Excellent pizza, bur the noice!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is a simple but friendly hole in the wall pizza joint, just by the Cathedral. The pizzas and salads are very good, the wine is good for its price and the service is fast and friendly. But the noice! The lack of textiles and soft materials, the high ceiling and and all the Italian conversations created a noice so loud that I could feel my pulse go up. So I think I have to recommend takeout, that's what I will do next time. Or earplugs.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank John G
“The Gold Standard for Pizza”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

When I try a new Pizzeria I always pray it will be as good as Kaos. It never is.

Myself and my then fiancé (now my wife) spent 10 nights in Syracuse and ate at Kaos on 3 of them! Factor into that the fact my wife doesn't usually like Pizza and you'll get a picture of how impressed we were.

The staff were very friendly and by the third night even knew our preferred wine. The atmosphere was great as the restaurant has a modern and funky vibe and is situated right at the Duomo. As for the price, I've never eaten so well for so little.

• Visited August 2012