Most of what can be said has already been said by other reviewers. Absolute full marks in every respect.
- 20 minute walk from Ortygia, but the walk is easy.If you don't fancy the walk there is a good restaurant just up the street.
- Not sure how you easy it would be to get there by public transport, but if you are driving there is plenty of on street parking close by.
- Right beside the sea, just walk out the back door. Snorkels, flippers, swim shoes all provided free of charge.
- Great breakfast.
- It seems there are six rooms in the property. 2 of them are right at sea level. Unfortunately one of them does not have a balcony (steps there for access to the sea) and you might feel a little hard done by if you get this room, but it would still have wonderful views.
- Room rates are actually quite expensive for a B&B but worth it.
I could not recommend this B&B highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clung to the sedimentary rock from which it's named after: "Giuggiulena" the building is almost a place set apart, a secret place, a shelter of serenity and natural beauty overlooking the sea accompanied by the waves and the moon. The sight goes up to the big harbour's creek and Ortigia, from where is just 15 minute walk.The love we feel for this place and our guests naturally makes us pay attention and extra care to every single detail in order to offer them joyful days and unforgettable nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Giuggiulena Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Giuggiulena Hotel Syracuse
- Giuggiulena b&b
- Giuggiulena Bed And Breakfast Sicily/Syracuse, Italy