I loved this B&B. It was really clean, the rooms are spacious with a balcony overlooking the sea and breakfast is fresh and filling. Although Ortiga is a 20 minute walk away I was delighted to have a stroll home after dinner in the evenings. The owner is super friendly and makes you feel at home. I would highly recommend this B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clung to the sedimentary rock from which it's named after: "Giuggiulena" the building is almost a place set apart, a secret place, a shelter of serenity and natural beauty overlooking the sea accompanied by the waves and the moon. The sight goes up to the big harbour's creek and Ortigia, from where is just 15 minute walk.The love we feel for this place and our guests naturally makes us pay attention and extra care to every single detail in order to offer them joyful days and unforgettable nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Giuggiulena Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Giuggiulena Hotel Syracuse
- Giuggiulena b&b
- Giuggiulena Bed And Breakfast Sicily/Syracuse, Italy