We arrived in Syracuse last minute and many places in Ortygia were already booked up and we ended up at the Mediterraneo. Location aside, our experience was very positive. We had no trouble parking the car on the street in front of the hotel, the internet was free, the front desk staff were extremely helpful and our room was clean, cool and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mediterraneo *** is a small and comfortable hotel located in a very central area of the city, just a few meters away the enchanting and historic center of Syracuse, Ortigia island, is simply reachable just walking 4/5 minutes. The central location allows even to simply reach the shopping area of the city as well as to enjoy the principal city services. The Central Railway Station is far just 400 meters and the Central Bus Terminal of Siracusa is far just 200 meters. The area is then served to all major services and amenities such as bars, restaurants, gardens, public car parks as well as guarded parking, paying a fee. At only 50 meters from the Hotel you can even find the main bus stop of line 1 of electric minibuses which connect you to the full heart of the historical center. Just a trip of 4/5 minutes. All our rooms offer accommodation for at least 2 guests, free WiFi connection, some rooms have a balcony with sea views, all rooms provide flat screen TV 32 ", private safe, air conditioning, courtesy services to the bathroom. It's possible, when available, to park for free in the spaces reserved for our guests, just in front the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterraneo Hotel Syracuse
- Hotel Mediterraneo Sicily/Syracuse, Italy