“A jolly good lunch”

Syraka Sicilian Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 676 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We arrived tired and stressed having driven the car into the town and found a parking place. We ordered the set lunch. It was excellent. I had pasta with mussels and my husband had pasta with anchovies. We both then had sword fish stew. It was all quite delicious and plentiful. Service was excellent.Prices were reasonable. I would go again

Reviewed May 4, 2014

My husband and I had dinner here at the end of April. The food was fresh and well prepared, and the staff was helpful and friendly. Our experience was quite positive. I would recommend that the lights could be dimmed to help the ambience.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Very elegant restaurant! Good fresh fish delicious! Lovely ice cream with fruit! Very near the Ortigia bridge and harbour!

1  Thank renee l
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

This was a huge let down. A restaurant placed so close to the market surely uses fresh lokal ingredients? My risotto had still frozen mushrooms in it. I sent it back and got another plate after a few minutes. This time I could hear the mikrowave pling and got really hot mushrooms the second time around. Asking for the check took three times, and after asking for it the second time, I think the waitor went to get the chef... I did not have to pay for the water thou. It almost made up for the tasteless maincourse.

7  Thank Jonas L
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We ate at Syraka in the last night of out honeymoon and only wished we had found it earlier. A pleasure from start to finish. Very fresh and refined Sicilian food, catering to locals and tourists who don't want menù turistico.

1  Thank Jason K