“Ortigia Segway Tour”
Review of Segway Tour Siracusa - Day Tour - CLOSED

Segway Tour Siracusa - Day Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the beauty of the most amazing sites travelling on board of the surprising Segway PT, pleasant to handle and easy to drive.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Never ridden a Segway? No problem. Peppe is an accomplished instructor. We met Peppe in front of the Hotel Mediterraneo, where his Segways are stored across the street. We had never ridden before, and within the short orientation time we were ready to head off to Ortigia. Using the Seway was a fantastic way to explore the many narrow, winding streets of the city, and take in all the sites Ortegia has to offer. A definate "Must Do".

SegwayI2, Proprietario at Segway Tour Siracusa - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Thanks a lot for having been with us.
New kind friends in our family.
Ciao a tutti

There are newer reviews for Segway Tour Siracusa - Day Tour

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Thanks to Peppe we experienced a wonderful way to visit Syracusa! My wife and I were visiting from Ottawa Canada and we're looking for a way to take in the beautiful city of Syracusa in just a few hours. My wife was a little reluctant to try this with Segways, but by the end the night Peppe bet her 0.5eu that she would be zipping along beside him in a race. With Pepe's help we had a quick training session and off we went to see the sights. I think we caught a lot of tourist glimpses at first it looked like we were the centre of the Syracusa attractions! Peppe is indeed the best part of this experience. He took us through the streets of Ortigia and even took pictures of us during the tour. I was able to even feel comfortable taking videos of my wife Segwaying ahead of me with my IPhone in one hand and moving along effortlessly through the streets of The old town. We stopped for a wonderful granita by the port to watch the beautiful ships. I even caught a glimpse of a bride and groom looking at us on the Segway instead of us stopping to look at them! This is a perfect way to visit the sites instead of getting in a taxi because you can essentially go wherever the pedestrians go while you are on the Segway. But despite the beauty of the city I'd say that talking to Pepe along the way and listening to him explain what we were seeing and also being able to speak to him about the Sicilian culture and way of life compared to our own country was the most lasting experience we would take back to Canada with us. Thanks again Peppe and maybe we'll see you again next year! I would strongly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Syracusa. Italy needs a Peppe in every city!
Ciao a presto
Renato e Silvia

2  Thank PiaRiga
SegwayI2, Proprietario at Segway Tour Siracusa - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

I also come in contact with nice persons
Nothing to reply, You said so much,
Thanks thanks thanks

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We took the sunset Segway tour, and would thoroughly recommend to everyone. Firstly, it is a fantastic way to see the whole of this beautiful town in one go, visiting every attraction and exploring many, many streets which you would not be able to do on foot. The little restaurant is lovely, with a beautiful sunset view and lovely snack (although a lot of food is served!) and wine.

Secondly, the Segways themselves are superb fun, and Peppe is a brilliant teacher! He is also a great guide, and will not only show you round the old town but will provide lots of detail about the sites.

Really good fun, made better by the warm and friendly guidance of Peppe.

A must do in Siracuse.

SegwayI2, Proprietario at Segway Tour Siracusa - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks, good tour, good drivers, good people.

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

5-10 minutes training was enough, the segway is really easy to handle. We drove around Ortigia for two hours. We got to see all the places we wanted; small streets and big piazzas. The best thing though was the segway itself :) We really recommend this tour.

SegwayI2, Proprietario at Segway Tour Siracusa - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Thank you guys.
I had a good time with you and You were also good segway drivers.
Ciao

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just finished our tour and it was the BEST! We have done Segway tours in other cities and this rates at the top. Peppe is the owner and gives you as much training as you need so you are very comfortable, then takes you throughout the very scenic city. The tour is informative, takes you to all of the highlights, including restaurant and arancino. Recommendations! Siracusa is a easy city for Segway and Peppe is the best!

SegwayI2, Proprietario at Segway Tour Siracusa - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

two very nice new friends, good talks, good times ... and much segway!!!

Thanks for all to you.