“Yummy ”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Lebanon
“Yummy ”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Great pizza, great pasta and perfect local wine the best wine we had in Sicily.. The kind waiters and owner offered us a digestive and cannolies with a tour in the lavatoio after our meal..The Waiters are full of life and very funny especially Fabio which makes our meal even more pleasurable... Cheers guys and thank you

• Polish first
Motta Sant'Anastasia, Italy
“Great view”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant has a great location with a nice breeze. The pizza was good. My friends liked it better than I did. I felt the sauce was a little sweet, but we have a dessert pizza that was wonderful - Nutella cream and pistachio. Nice white wine too.

“Seriously?”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We should have known better, why didn't we read the trip advisor before trying this place? I ended up sending back my pasta. The waiter wanted to make it up to me and brought a complimentary ice cream. I wish he wouldn't have...

Visited September 2013
Vancouver, BC
“Stopped in for lunch”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Ok so this is my fifth time in Italy and I finally have made it to Sicily. A friend of mine wanted to share this restaurant with me.

I have never had such an amazing dish, service or bottle of wine. Fabio our server was very busy but still managed to give us his personal touch. He made recommendations for lunch and also paired our meal with a wonderful bottle of wine!!!

I will definitely return here again and bring friends!!! The view is amazing as you sit on the water. There is also this wonderful hidden watering hole beneath the restaurant.

If in Siracusa you must eat here!!!

Visited August 2013
Parma, Italy
“TERRIBLE food, felt sick hours later”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We should have known it was a trap for tourists, but we gave it a try.
Regretted it.
- Spaghetti with seafood and pistachioes(13 euros): a minuscule portion of overcooked low-quality spaghetti, with a sauce that was more like broth. Seafood consisted of small supermarket shrimps and one not exactly fresh bigger shrimp. No pistachioes.
- Carpaccio di pesce (raw fish) (14 euros): four DRY thin slices of some white fish, four SMELLY thin slices of OLD tuna, and, and here I was outraged, supermarket smoked salmon they tried to insist it was raw and fresh.
- asked for ice three times and it never came.
Later that day, both my partner and I (we had both eaten both dishes) had a stomachache and belly-ache - and got quite scared as it involved potentially dangerous non-fresh raw fish.

• Visited July 2013