the hotel is cosy, dcorated with fine furniture and great taste, and in the center of the historical Syracuse. We enjoyed their 'all inclusive' policy where nearly everything is for free when you are in the hotel (bicycles, phone, mini-bar, almond milk and sodas at the hotel bar...)
and the staff helped us with all formalities and seaches, boat trip, wine cellar, or rental car, with good initiative and efficience - a very special mention to the charm and kindness of Magdalena.
This might be our best hotel stay ever - absolutely enjoyable in any case.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located in an exquisite ancient building on the waterfront of Ortigia, the historic centre of Syracuse. Giving onto the ancient "Mastra Rua," where the Siracusan nobility resided from the 14th century, the hotel is a starting point for cultural itineraries. Its recent restoration maintains the original structure made of three buildings, contributing to its dynamic layout. Rooms are furnished differently with antique furniture, four-poster beds and refined interior decoration with distinctive Sicilian touches and Mediterranean features such as colorful bathrooms tiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algila Ortigia Charme Syracuse
- Hotel Algila Ortigia Charme
- Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel Sicily/Syracuse, Italy