We stayed at this lovely hotel on 19-20 June. Our room was comfortable and cool. The hotel itself is quirky and interesting. Breakfast was very good. The hotel is ideally placed to explore Ortigia in a narrow lane close to the cathedral. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The only downside was that the price was really quite high. We enjoyed our visit and would certainly go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located in an exquisite ancient building on the waterfront of Ortigia, the historic centre of Syracuse. Giving onto the ancient "Mastra Rua," where the Siracusan nobility resided from the 14th century, the hotel is a starting point for cultural itineraries. Its recent restoration maintains the original structure made of three buildings, contributing to its dynamic layout. Rooms are furnished differently with antique furniture, four-poster beds and refined interior decoration with distinctive Sicilian touches and Mediterranean features such as colorful bathrooms tiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algila Ortigia Charme Syracuse
- Hotel Algila Ortigia Charme
- Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel Sicily/Syracuse, Italy