The hotel is beautifully restored, and the room we had was lovely and charming with a small balcony. The location is good and breakfast was plentiful.
I really enjoyed Siracusa, and this hotel was a great base to explore everything. We parked the car at the hotel and walked everywhere. I adored the small streets and enjoyed exploring all parts of the old town.
Some of the best service we had in our 10 days in Sicily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located in an exquisite ancient building on the waterfront of Ortigia, the historic centre of Syracuse. Giving onto the ancient "Mastra Rua," where the Siracusan nobility resided from the 14th century, the hotel is a starting point for cultural itineraries. Its recent restoration maintains the original structure made of three buildings, contributing to its dynamic layout. Rooms are furnished differently with antique furniture, four-poster beds and refined interior decoration with distinctive Sicilian touches and Mediterranean features such as colorful bathrooms tiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algila Ortigia Charme Syracuse
- Hotel Algila Ortigia Charme
- Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel Sicily/Syracuse, Italy