We arrived very late (after a delayed flight) but were met with a very warm greeting. Sabrina knew our name, got her colleagues to park our car in an adjacent free car park and arranged for the chef to prepare a two course meal for us! Standard room was a bit small but very quiet with an excellent bathroom. Thoughout our 3 night stay, we got first rate advice on restaurants for lunch and dinner. Breakfast was a comprehensive spread of hot and cold dishes. We will definitely return for another stay! The visitor's book made interesting reading. I think that the whole hotel team performed very well for all the guests!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located in an exquisite ancient building on the waterfront of Ortigia, the historic centre of Syracuse. Giving onto the ancient "Mastra Rua," where the Siracusan nobility resided from the 14th century, the hotel is a starting point for cultural itineraries. Its recent restoration maintains the original structure made of three buildings, contributing to its dynamic layout. Rooms are furnished differently with antique furniture, four-poster beds and refined interior decoration with distinctive Sicilian touches and Mediterranean features such as colorful bathrooms tiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algila Ortigia Charme Syracuse
- Hotel Algila Ortigia Charme
- Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel Sicily/Syracuse, Italy