I stayed at this charming hotel on a quick business trip. The room I had was well presented with a well-equipped bathroom and a balcony. A great deal of effort has gone into making this a high quality property.
THe two reception staff were very helpful, arranging things for me and making suggestions. Nothing was too much trouble.
The different public rooms around the hotel were comfortable and spacious.I did not eat in the restaurant as it was closed, but the breakfast even had its own menu!
Lots of thoughtful touches made it stand out for me eg: Mini bar was free for the first night and there were Bulgari toileteries in the bathroom.
Virtually right on the water front, it is a little gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located in an exquisite ancient building on the waterfront of Ortigia, the historic centre of Syracuse. Giving onto the ancient "Mastra Rua," where the Siracusan nobility resided from the 14th century, the hotel is a starting point for cultural itineraries. Its recent restoration maintains the original structure made of three buildings, contributing to its dynamic layout. Rooms are furnished differently with antique furniture, four-poster beds and refined interior decoration with distinctive Sicilian touches and Mediterranean features such as colorful bathrooms tiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algila Ortigia Charme Syracuse
- Hotel Algila Ortigia Charme
- Algila Ortigia Charme Hotel Sicily/Syracuse, Italy