- Great location, allowing to visit Palermo: both the old part of the town and the newer part, a lot of restaurants and bars nearby
- Very friendly stuff, we greatly appreciated that they were eager to help out with reservations (we dont speak Italian, so needed a translator) and trip organisation
- Deco: I liked tho old-school style of the rooms, amazing furniture; the breakfast room is decorated with great style
- The little detail of having fresh water on hand for the guests was hugely appreciated and shows nice attention to guests
- Sleep!! we were staying in the suite, hoping for a nice romantic getaway for me and my boyfriend - instead, we had trouble sleeping! on one hand, the huge window of the room goes directly towards a street with heavy trafic, on the other hand, the room is just next to the breakfast room and starting 8:30am every morning, you can hear other guests talking, and see the light (there is a sort of a window between two rooms); Because it is an old building, there is no isolation whatsoever, so you can hear every little noise - i guess it is no problem for active travellers who get to visiting early in the morning, but clearly a wrong choice for a romantic get together...
- Small bathroom: staying in a suit, I would have hoped for a larger bathroom (tiny shower could only squeeze one small person)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Bed and Breakfast Palermo Art reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Palermo Art Sicily