2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Mercure
$171
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$140
Expedia.com$170
Hotels.com$170
Priceline$170
2,373 results
All reviews good size side street centrally located hotel spacious room city port
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed May 30, 2019

Good location, modern hotel with upscale business amenities. Had an oversized king bedded room on the 8th floor with a balcony and interesting view. Bathroom had a separate soaking tub and free standing shower. Super comfortable bedding with very nice linens. Actually a bargain in price/location.

Room tip: 8th floor balcony
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank AstonV1213
Reviewed May 28, 2019

I stayed for a total of 7 nights. This hotel does not deserve 4 stars. The first room was extremely small with no AC. When I requested another room the desk staff was quite surly telling me that as a solo traveler this is what is offered. They told me that I was lucky to have a window as most single rooms are on the inside. I was also told that I booked through an agency, so I could complain to them. After 2 miserable nights the manager offered another room, larger but with an odor in the bath room. The drapes were stained, furniture worn. I think you get the picture.
Buffet breakfast ok, but eggs not refilled.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Solo728
AndreaStancato, Direttore generale at Mercure Palermo Centro, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve.
We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.
If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Andrea Stancato
Direttore/Manager

Reviewed May 24, 2019

We stayed one night at the Mercure Palermo Centro in a triple room. We arrived early and they held our luggage for us until check in time and held it for the day after check out time. We chose this location because it is close to the port and walkable to many sites. The room was spacious and nice and we even had a balcony with a nice view. The breakfast was great; you can't beat having cannoli at breakfast. We would definitely stay here again if in Palermo.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank quik
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Stayed twice and the first time was four nights and gets the very good rating. Stayed one night a week later and t was maybe an average stay
Rooms are average, breakfast was sufficient.
First stay staff was very helpful, second stay they were there

Room tip: third floor or above
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Harold H
Reviewed May 9, 2019

The address of the hotel is perfect and the service offered by the staff very satisfactory, we can only recommend this hotel and we hope to be back soon, rooms are nice and everything very clean.
Palermo is so wonderful and there is so much to see and experience and everything is reachable from this wonderful hotel.

Tage Lysgaard

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Jane L