The hotel is under constructions. All the rooms are efected from this.
If you are planning to stay in the middle of the week don't count on siesta because its not posible to sleep (and you must have siesta because everything is close between 13:00 to 16:00).
In adittion, if you are planning to rent a car, don't do it with the company that work with the hotel. They to lazy to pick the car at evenning when you are comming back so you need to find a place to park (at least 1\2 an hour of searching) and pay for the parking. Don't belive the hotel workers if they are saying there is parking place related to the hotel behind the building. It is always occupied.
Breakfast is OK but if the omelette or the bacon is finish you will have to wait a lot of time to get new one.
There is one good thing in this hotel. The location is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Mercure Palermo Centro is located in the city centre, 200 meters from Teatro Politeama and Teatro Massimo. This 4 star hotel offers 93 soundproofed rooms, a stylish hall, bar and internet point. Ideal for business and tourist stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Mercure Palermo Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Palermo Centro Hotel Palermo
- Accor Palermo Centro
- Mercure Palermo Centro Sicily