The price was not the greatest for the quality of hotel but it had a nice location. Very short walk to the main streets of Palermo and bus lines that take you all over the city. The hotel was clean and the room was comfortable for two people. Was not noisy considering where we were located. Provided a pretty decent breakfast for a hotel and the dining area did not feel cramped. Staff was friendly and quick to provide tips and suggestions for exploring the city. Even provided us with bus numbers. My only issue is that WiFi is only available in the lobby. It's 2013, so I'm not sure why hotels still do this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Mercure Palermo Centro is located in the city centre, 200 meters from Teatro Politeama and Teatro Massimo. This 4 star hotel offers 93 soundproofed rooms, a stylish hall, bar and internet point. Ideal for business and tourist stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Palermo Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Palermo Centro Hotel Palermo
- Accor Palermo Centro
- Mercure Palermo Centro Sicily