We got an excellent deal on Last Minute, do not let rhe cheap price put you off. The hotel was clean and the room modern and a good size. The staff where friendly although do not expect a high level of English. After all you are in sicilly!!! We did not have breakfast at the hotel, however we went to an immaculately clean cafe bar on Via Roma (turn left at top of road where hotel is). The bar man was impeccably clean and his food hygiene standards to be commended. The cafe was called Baccio Nero, and it was €4 for 2 coffees a sandwich and croissant. All in all a great stay, and Palermo is an amazing place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Mercure Palermo Centro is located in the city centre, 200 meters from Teatro Politeama and Teatro Massimo. This 4 star hotel offers 93 soundproofed rooms, a stylish hall, bar and internet point. Ideal for business and tourist stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Mercure Palermo Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Palermo Centro Hotel Palermo
- Accor Palermo Centro
- Mercure Palermo Centro Sicily