Just got back from Sicily, we stayed at the Hilton in Palermo. We were greeted with a pleasant front desk staff, and a very comfortable room. It is a beautiful old hotel with modern convienences. It is very well located. The breakfast is wonderful, but if it is not included, it is $15 Euro a person. I would definitely stay there again. I was very pleased with the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Palermo Excelsior is located in the Liberty style area of the city and is surrounded by the English Garden, Villa Garibaldi, Villa Trabia, close to the shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, ACCOR and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Palermo Excelsior City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel Palermo
- Hilton Palermo
- Mercure Palermo Excelsior City Sicily