We decided to stay on this hotel based on other tripadvisors previous review and it was really worth. The location is very good, also the restaurants. I had had one of the best Spaguetti Pomodori of my trip there. Good wine selections and very good breakfast. The bedroom furniture looks a bit old, but comfortable. The big thing on this hotel is the staffing. From restaurant to cleaning, everybody is really friendly and trying to help. Highlight here to frontdesk staff: they made our stay incredible: from helping us to pickup good places to eat to book external trips, they made our stay easy. Whenever I come back to Palermo, I will look for staying in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Palermo Excelsior is located in the Liberty style area of the city and is surrounded by the English Garden, Villa Garibaldi, Villa Trabia, close to the shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Mercure Palermo Excelsior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel Palermo
- Hilton Palermo
- Mercure Palermo Excelsior Sicily