The Excelsior Hilton Palermo looks quite nice when you first arrive. But take a closer look and you see that the carpets and walls are very dirty and the hallways smell quite musty. Someone tracked in large dirt clods when we first checked-in and you could still see them all of the way up the main staircase after three days! Some of the staff are friendly; the waiters in the restaurant and the breakfast area do a good job. We were excited to see a full shower door and then found that it leaked like crazy and we had a lake on the bathroom floor after every shower! Just before we checked-out someone attempted to clean an area on the carpet in our hallway and it smelled just awful! It's a shame that this beautiful old building isn't being taken care of!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Palermo Excelsior is located in the Liberty style area of the city and is surrounded by the English Garden, Villa Garibaldi, Villa Trabia, close to the shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Mercure Palermo Excelsior City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel Palermo
- Hilton Palermo
- Mercure Palermo Excelsior City Sicily