After staying in a series of budget hotels throughout Italy (some with shared bathrooms), this was a nice step up. Large room, comfortable, clean, great bathroom. WIFI was extra and some what difficult to access via iPhone. Felt comfortable walking in this area to oter restaurants, cafes, bus stop, etc. Shuttle to the beach was extra, but a great deal. Beach area had lounge chairs, sun umbrella, valuables locker and the beach towel came with us from the hotel. Our breakfast was not included because we had booked a budget deal through a travel site, but we preferred trying the expresso bars and found one nearby with pastries and breakfast pockets that were superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Palermo Excelsior is located in the Liberty style area of the city and is surrounded by the English Garden, Villa Garibaldi, Villa Trabia, close to the shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Palermo Excelsior City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel Palermo
- Hilton Palermo
- Mercure Palermo Excelsior City Sicily