* Tasteful interior and architecture
* Friendly staff
We didn't like:
* Not suitable for older people.
* Bathroom can be a problem for some. Awkward bathtub.
* Long flight of stairs. Avoid heavy luggage.
* Unhealthy breakfast. How about some simple local produce (cheese, ham, seasonal fruit etc), instead these crap sweets?
* Firm mattress (seems the norm in Italy)
* Please provide proper toilet bins!
Overall a good choice for a few days in Palermo which is a really nice city but needs a fresh coat of paint and a bit of cleaning up to really show its beauty.