4 people are viewing this hotel
$66
$63
$66
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$63
Agoda.com$66
ZenHotels.com$70
1,886 results
All reviews pool area botanical gardens facing the sea nice pool noisy road business hotel enjoyed my stay late check old town on foot pastries city cosimo centre kettle port balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

During the month of June this hotel was relatively quiet. I stayed with a friend for a week although I feel we stayed a little too long as we didn’t have a car to travel around.

Whilst at the NH hotel we booked a room with a balcony. We were located on the 3rd floor and some rooms were being renovated therefore the corridors were dusty and dirty with workmen and furniture in the corridors.Our room was small and if you sat at the dressing table to put your make up on your friend or partner wouldn’t be able to walk around the bed to get to the balcony - therefor you had to crawl over the bed to get to the other side of the room. Unfortunately the air conditioning within the room didn’t work. We felt we were being mugged off as in every occasion we were given false hope of it being repaired or an excuse as to why they couldn’t repair it there and then. On the second night we were offered a different room which was a lower standard than what we had paid for which we refused to accept. After 5 days of waiting for the air conditioning to be repaired with no success I demanded to see the Manager who apologised and placed us in a beautiful suite with a lounge and a good view from the balcony. I requested compensation and they offered us a meal and paid our mini bar.

I suffer from prickly heat and air conditioning is imperative as it helps me recover. I’m still cross regardless of the upgrade as 5 days of my holiday was ruined !

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank fvella
nhpalermoc, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Palermo, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Dear Guest,
I would like to personally thank you, for the trust given to our hotel, NH Palermo, by choosing us for your stay in Palermo.
With regards to your comments, we have read them carefully and would like to inform you that all the feedback given is the most reliable method of monitoring the service we offer and to improve the issues that need to be developed in order to achieve our guest’s satisfaction and to provide an extraordinary service. This comments will be highly valued for next actions to be implemented. Please receive our most sincere apologies for not having been able to cover your expectations.
ow we have resolved the problem of the air conditioning, everythink is now ok, sorry again
We hope you give us a second chance. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 2, 2019

After a month travelling in southern Italy we wanted a hotel in the centre of Palermo with car parking and a pool. We wanted to relax before a very long flight home to Australia. There is car parking outside the hotel and the pool is excellent although it closes very early at 7pm. But despite paying for a superior room with a sea view my first night was very difficult as there was no a/c and the room was impossibly hot. My son's room had no wifi. So we both changed rooms: his new room had wife but had inadequate a/c; mine had no wifi. This soured our attitude to the hotel. The management were clearly trying to fix problems of this sort as a number of celebrities were due to stay later in the week for the RAI music festival held in the park opposite. But there was a sense of management chaos; at breakfast a person came around the tables checking if we had paid for breakfast; but not every day! On the other hand we had great service at the table and by the pool from two excellent waiters, Costantino and Marco. If only the rest of the hotel was as committed to good service as they were.

2  Thank Eric M

Dear Mr Eric,
we also inform you that we have fixed the problem with the air condition and also with the wi fi signsal, that is much more hard.
sorry again for the impression the part of our staff give to you usually we are muche more attent.

Reviewed June 27, 2019

great location, close to historic area. Included breakfast had large variety of hot and cold items Staff was very helpful. Had a view of the sea. Close to the park across the street. Would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank jmjh
nhpalermoc, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Palermo, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2019

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review through Tripadvisor
On behalf of myself and all the staff, thank you for the compliments you have reserved for us in terms of service and hospitality. We are confident of being able to make you live all the extraordinary about this place and I did it with professionalism and attention.
I hope to welcome you back again soon,
Kind regards.

Reviewed June 27, 2019

I, my wife, our daughter, son-in-law, and two grandchildren stayed at this hotel for 7 nights on vacation. The hotel personnel was completely helpful throughout our stay, and waiter, FRANCESCO was particularly pleasant and helpful to each of us.

Room tip: Our room was clean and faced the Tyrrhenian Sea. We changed to get a shower only (the tub is too deep for safety). Some rooms had A/C issues
2  Thank dpcerone

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review through ….. and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Palermo.
I hope to welcome you back again soon,
Kind regards

Reviewed June 5, 2019

The hotel is well located and the staff is friendly. Breakfast buffet is quite nice. It's within walking distance of pretty much anything you want to see in the old part of town. It's not a luxurious hotel by any means however (but then it's not terribly expensive either), and the air conditioning did not work. Luckily the weather was mild, so we were able to sleep with the window open. But what if it had been hot outside?

2  Thank Charbel T
nhpalermoc, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Palermo, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019