5 people are viewing this hotel
NH Hotels
$70
$57
Free cancellation until 12/19/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$58
Free cancellation until 12/19/21
Hotels.com$58
Priceline$57
eDreams$57
1,887 results
All reviews pool area botanical gardens facing the sea nice pool noisy road business hotel enjoyed my stay late check old town on foot pastries cosimo centre city kettle port balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Stayed one night on a Tuesday. Front desk staff were pleasant, helpful, and checked me in quickly. Room was big (corner unit) and clean - no complaints. Plenty of parking available. There did not appear to be many cafes or restaurants nearby but there are a few with a five to ten minute walk. Views of the water/bay. All things considered, a good value for the room rate.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
nhpalermoc, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Palermo, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review through ….. and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Palermo.
On behalf of myself and all the staff, thank you for the compliments you have reserved for us in terms of service and hospitality. We are confident of being able to make you live all the extraordinary about this place and I did it with professionalism and attention.
I hope to welcome you back again soon,
Kind regards

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is well-situated near the waterfront. Great view of Mount Pellegrino and the harbour from our 5th floor room. There are two good pizza places out the door to the left - one against the old city wall (not on Tripadvisor) and the other through the archway to the left. Meals and breakfast at the hotel are good too. Comfortable room. Pool was closed for renovations with large paper coverings on windows in lobby so you can’t see the pool. About a km walk to Via Roma. Lidl and Carrefour for groceries about 1 km walk through old city back streets. Park along waterfront is across the road.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank March_Break_Canadian

Dear Guest,
About the pool , yes is closed we are replacing the floor and redoing the bathrooms, but will be ready next week.
And also we are refurbish more than 100 new rooms.
I hope to welcome you back again soon,
Kind regards

Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

I am a fan of NH Hotels so I was quite happy to be a guest in Palermo at NH for a conference. Unfortunately, it does not meet the standards. The staff is impeccable. However, the rooms are not. The room is shabby and the washrooms are not well cleaned so I felt uncomfortable touching things in there. I'll avoid the details. The centralised heating system was really noisy.
I had continental breakfast in the room for a n additional service fee of 10 euro and what I got was 2 tiny buns and 2 mini croissants (definitely not fresh), a plain whole milk yoghurt (I had asked for low fat) and no-name brand marmalade, Nutella and butter. Juice was ok. Cappuccino was actually hot milk with a hint of espresso.
So I later went to the breakfast room and found literally nothing appetizing. The coffee was from the automatic machines. The only warm food were overcreamy scrambled or hard boiled eggs and bacon and sausage but really unattractive. The conference room was fine and an asset is the central location but there are surely better choices around the area.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
nhpalermoc, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at NH Palermo, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2019

Dear Guest,

I would like to personally thank you, for the trust given to our hotel, NH Palermo, by choosing us for your stay in Palermo.
With regards to your comments, we have read them carefully and would like to inform you that all the feedback given is the most reliable method of monitoring the service we offer and to improve the issues that need to be developed in order to achieve our guest’s satisfaction and to provide an extraordinary service. This comments will be highly valued for next actions to be implemented. Please receive our most sincere apologies for not having been able to cover your expectations.
We hope you give us a second chance. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

Pillows are too hard / thick.
Water pressure is weak.
Power cut when all lights was off, so all electronic gadgets are still out of batteries after charging for a whole light.
Watch out the bidet, it may not wash where it should be, it could wet everywhere. The one in room 521 wasn’t working properly :(

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
nhpalermoc, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Palermo, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2019

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed November 29, 2018

Great location, excellent staff, room with a view so without a doubt this is the hotel you want to stay in when you're visiting the beautiful city of Palermo (and its surroundings) ... I will for sure.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
nhpalermoc, Direttore at NH Palermo, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2018

Dear Farid,
We are genuinely pleased to receive such excellent comments like yours!
It is delightful to know that your experience at our NH Palermo was a pleasant one and everything was up to your expectations.
Thank you very much once again for your comments and we keep looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to this beautiful city
Kind regards,