5 people are viewing this hotel
$66
$63
$66
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$63
Agoda.com$66
ZenHotels.com$70
1,886 results
All reviews pool area botanical gardens facing the sea nice pool noisy road business hotel enjoyed my stay late check old town on foot pastries city cosimo centre kettle port balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2018

Our room had a balcony and overlook of Palermo harbor which was lovely. the hotel is located right next to the city park and arboretum The room was average size with modern features. Breakfast was plentiful with many choices. Overall nice stay

Date of stay: November 2018
nhpalermoc, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Palermo, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Dear guest,

Firstly, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review through Tripadvisor and for the trust you have placed in our hotel.

We are very glad to know that you have very much enjoyed your stay at NH Palermo.

Hoping to welcome you for your next stay with us so that I can meet you personally.

Receive my best regards,

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Quite a nice hotel but not 5 star. The rooms are ok but fairly basic. Coffee and tea provided in the room but no milk, I have never had this before even if it is uht cartons of milk. Breakfast buffet not bad but only hot food was scrambled egg and rather greasy bacon. Nice pool and private garden. Although near the sea it is not really a resort hotel and I was there for a conference. I had no problems with reception staff who were always helpful.

Trip type: Traveled on business
nhpalermoc, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Palermo, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2018

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review through ….. and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Palermo.
This comments will be highly valued for next actions to be implemented.

Kind regards
Customer Care

Reviewed October 30, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights. Our room was very comfortable, large bed and bathroom, with free toiletries. Kept spotless by friendly cleaning lady every day. Reception staff were welcoming, we had no need to contact them at all during our stay. Excellent breakfast, plenty of choice, fresh fruit, juice, yogurts, cheese, meat, bread, variety of diets catered for, delicious pastries. Tea, coffee. One small niggle, toaster was rubbish. Bar staff (sometimes hard to find,we assumed they had other jobs to do) but they were always very happy to please. The pool area was fantastic, also spotlessly clean and the hotel provides free towels.

Room tip: Junior suite - good choice
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
nhpalermoc, Direttore at NH Palermo, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2018

I am very glad that you enjoyed our strengths, such as location, spacious rooms with modern cages of our times and the reflecting exactly those who are our main objectives, namely to convey to all our guests for the extraordinary this place in terms of service, courtesy and cleanliness. I want to thank you for your appreciation of our breakfast, and we sorry for the mistake about the toaster.
We inform you also that this winter we will go to refurbish more than 100 rooms and also the local commons.

behalf of myself and all the staff, thank you for the compliments he gave us in terms of service and hospitality. We are confident of being able to make them live all the extraordinary about this place and I did professionally and carefully.

Kind regards

NH PALERMO

Reviewed October 28, 2018

We tried to eat at the hotel restaurant for dinner and after we sat down, the head waiter shouted at us waving his finger, "No service for you!" We got up to complain to the front desk and they told us there are restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. No apology was given for our inconvenience. There was a private party and the restaurant was reserved. There was no sign indicating this.

Room tip: Ocean side has the best view; however, it is also on the main street and is very noisy.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
nhpalermoc, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at NH Palermo, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to personally thank you, for the trust given to our hotel, NH Palermo, by choosing us for your stay in Palermo.
With regards to your comments, we have read them carefully and would like to inform you that all the feedback given is the most reliable method of monitoring the service we offer and to improve the issues that need to be developed in order to achieve our guest’s satisfaction and to provide an extraordinary service. This comments will be highly valued for next actions to be implemented. Please receive our most sincere apologies for not having been able to cover your expectations.
we apologize for what happened, underlining that, however, what you wrote does not fall within our professional way of behaving
We hope you give us a second chance. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,

Guest Relation
NH HOTEL PALERMO

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

I was here 3 days last month, I have been well. Congratulations to the reception, really very kind and professional, a special thanks to the lady Josephine, who without notice found me a comfortable accommodation and found me something to eat even if it was overtime.
Thanks a lot.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review through tripadvisor and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Palermo.
On behalf of myself and all the staff, thank you for the compliments you have reserved for us in terms of service and hospitality. We are confident of being able to make you live all the extraordinary about this place and I did it with professionalism and attention.

Best Regards.