When we got to the rooms we were pleasantly surprised at the size and quality of the place. The location is also great, Walking distance to the main Down Town sites.
The breakfast buffet was pretty good.
Not so great were:
- noisy first night with some distant music till 1 am and a leaky toilet with running water all night
- beds hards, pillows too soft, but that's personal preference
- parking nearby in a public piazza where you pay some guys to keep an eye on your car, it's a free donation they said. 10€ for 2 days, while hotel parking is 20 a day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Palazzo Sitano is located in a fully renovated “palazzo” from the 18th century.The former convent skillfully combines traditional architecture with modern interior design in a light, airy, friendly way.The hotel’s common areas include a gorgeous arcade hall where breakfast is served, a modern bar with comfy lounge furniture, a cushy library with business stations and a small wellness area.Its 86 rooms and suites with modern amenities and comfortable beds feature mainly clear, sleek lines mixed with small playful details.The hotel is located in the heart of Palermo’s old town near the historical harbor, it is fully air conditioned and it offers a conference room equipped with modern technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Sitano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Palazzo Sitano Palermo, Sicily