“Best steak ever in Italy or Sicily”
Review of Ristorante Gli Amanti - CLOSED

Ristorante Gli Amanti
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great night enjoyed with excellent service and superb meal - best steak ever served while in Italy or Sicily. Value is fair for good received.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The restaurant was convenient and watching street life while eating was fun. Menu selections were good and varied and our waiting staff were very attentive and obviously enjoyed their jobs. We went twice in our two nights in Palermo and enjoyed both nights.

1  Thank Rob W
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Dined here twice during my stay in Palermo. The salads are enormous- very large portions, I ended up sharing with my mother. The prices are pretty reasonable, I believe the salads are around 8 euros. My father ordered pizza which was quite tasty, and i'd suggest sharing that as well.

1  Thank Traveljunky973
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This restaurant was so good i came back to eat again at the end of my trip. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable and were happy to suggest dishes and wine. We first shared polpettine di pesce spada e cernia it was so good we wished we had one each. Our main course was veal fillet which simply melted in the mouth. This was accompanied by a bottle of Fatagione Nerello Mascalese which you would be hard pushed to find better. Our second visit didn't disappoint - a group of 10 all served in time with excellent food from various parts of the menu.

3  Thank Minesbetter
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Great food, great wine, great atmosphere, good live band the night we ate there.

The spaghetti con nio nati was exceptional.