“Awful service and food”
Review of Passami u Coppu

Passami u Coppu
Ranked #1 of 6 Quick Bites in Palermo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My meat aruncini balls were cold in the centre, I asked to re heat them and they served up more that were equally frozen in the middle. The staff were fairly obnoxious about it.. I’m pretty sure if you eat reheated meat that isn’t hot that it can make you unwell?! Bizarre experience and left hungry. Would advise against this place.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,122)

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

If you wanna try your best gelato and arrancini - go here! We accidentally stopped by during one of our nights in Palermo and were absolutely happy :)

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in on a stroll through Palermo with my partner who is originally from Sicily. We had the ‘Arrancine Pistachio e Scamorza’ and the ‘Canolo Salato Tonno e Menta’.

The food was very tasty, and for the very cheap price I cannot but give this place 5 stars. My Sicilian girlfriend who is quite stringent on food claiming to be authentic traditional Sicilian food, was even impressed by the standard.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2019

Passed through on my way around the city of Palermo. I had the arancine with meat and a rascatura sandwich - arancine are quite small but tasty; the sandwich was of considerable measure and as delicious as the finest wines of Bacchus. If you're looking for a quick bite as you go sightseeing I can hardly think of better spots.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 27, 2019

Such a cute place. Very nice wine and the food is just great. Fresh seafood. Definitely worth a visit!

Date of visit: July 2019