“Great staff and I loved my pizza”
Review of Ozio Gastronomico

Ozio Gastronomico
Reserve a Table
Mon, 10/14
8:00 PM
Ranked #425 of 2,288 Restaurants in Palermo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sicily is not the place for pizza, but having arrived late from the airport and in need of something, we ventured down into the city and found this restaurant. It has a great ambiance and the pizza was very nicely made and I was pleasantly pleased. The staff were very friendly and I we returned the following night.

Date of visit: September 2019
vicione82, Direttore at Ozio Gastronomico, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much, hope see you as sono as possible. We love your leisurnes

Write a reviewReviews (396)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything was perfect especially the dessert which was off the charts ! I strongly recommend it .

Egdheufh

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019

Even if he's mainly known as one best pizza maker in Palermo, and I don't eat wheat, I really appreciated some vegan and gluten free options that the owner invented for its menu full of traditional and experimental plates. I hope that these options will grow in number in near future. Comfortable place and perfect service.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed July 7, 2019

Very interesting pizza restaurant concept in the upscale Via Libertá (at the intersection with Via di Blasi)
The menu offers a selection of traditional pizza and focaccia specialties from different corners of Sicily, all those we ate prepared with high quality ingredients for the topping and excellent dow.
Classic italian pizzas also available (Margherita etc); we didn't try them, but looking at other tables they all looked as well prepared and tasty as the regional sicialian variants.
Service also good with the restaurant owner providing plenty of explanations about the history and tradition of the various pizzas and the ingredients used.
Delicious sicilian craft beers and handmade liquors
The restaurant is located in one of the best districts in town, although might not be super easy to reach for tourists staying in the historical center and who do not have a car.
Price is higher than average pizzerias but it is in my opinion adequate to the quality of the food served.
All in all highly recommended

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We had the “long pizza” for two persons. It was too salty for our taste and too much ansjovis. The pizza was supposed to have 3-4 different flavours but the ansjovis was the most dominant one. Ambiance was cosy and nice.

Date of visit: August 2018