“cheap, good and nice amtosphere”

Le Delizie di Cagliostro
Reserve with
Le Delizie di Cagliostro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 1,723 Restaurants in Palermo
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Inspired by one of the most famous Palermo people The Count of Cagliostro The restaurant was born in 1981 and in the years has changed its appearance and culinary philosophy, becoming today a meeting place for gourmets and kitchen lovers who use selected raw materials Reflecting on the many trips of Cagliostro in France, the restaurant concept draws inspiration from the ancient Parisian literary bistros with New York contaminations, offering transparent glasses that let you see from outside the rooms. The interiors, completely revisited, have been entrusted to the study of Ceraulo architects who have created an elegant and comfortable environment, made more valuable by the boiserie that covers the walls from comfortable handmade sofas recalling the epoch and the Pakistani onice that adorns the counter cash. The restaurant consists of two rooms that can accommodate about sixty-five guests, offering an airy, sober and elegant atmosphere, perfectly in keeping with the innovative cuisine of our Chef. A black marble table for eight people looks like an aquarium on the Vittorio Emanuele course, where you can dine on the oldest street in the city. The kitchen, revisiting the traditional Sicilian dishes by offering them in a contemporary key, combining flavors and playing contrasts. The creativity and sophistication of the kitchen is amplified by a high-class wine cellar which offers the customers the best selection of labels on the Sicilian and national markets.
netherlands
“cheap, good and nice amtosphere”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The restaurant looks very upscale but the prices are not! Like 4 euros for a starter and 7 for meat. Housewine only 4 euros for half a liter and was good (best house wine i had on my trip).
I had only eggplant with parmezan cheese (small portion) and veal with mushrooms so can't say much about the rest of the food but this was good. Nothing very special but tasty. Bread was fresh. Nice staff. Nice amtosphere. Recommended!

Rockport, Washington
“Not That Good”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I thought this was going to be a good restaurant, but was very disappointed! The wine was very flat with No Body! The clam linguini pasta dish was like a half portion! The Vegetable dish was fried eggplant, onions and tomatoes! What about all the other vegetables they grow in Sicily! Not a very good dining experience! We left still humgry!

• Visited November 2012
London, England
“I am overweight.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Okay, I was overweight before I went in to the place, but this place is awesome.
My wife and I went here back in 2009 as it was recommended by our hotel manager. We had the set seafood menu, which was €20. It included 4 courses, a bottle of water, and a big jug of house wine.
Man, it was good. It was good enough that upon returning to England, I was longing to go back.
It wasn't difficult, but I convinced my wife that we should go back; so we did, in 2012. The set menu was still €20. What tremendous value.
The food - it all tasted so fresh. The pasta was freshly made, the fish was not overdone, the wine was strong and complimented the fish very well.
The restaurant itself is nice and clean, if a bit dated, but then again virtually everything in Palermo is dated - it adds so much charm to the city. The menu is in Italian and English, which is nice because I wouldn't have known what tagliatelli was if they hadn't translated it! (Its pasta, by the way.)
The service was great; our waiter was attentive but didn't interrupt; he always picked up on our cues, and brought the food and the bill quickly. My only complaint is that the dashing, handsome waiters kept drawing the eyes of my wife away from me. Which I suppose is fair, I was stuffing my gob with food.
The pudding was a nice refreshing finish, and we left the restaurant stuffed and satiated. For the price, I haven't been able to find a place as nice and cozy and romantic as this. If you want to experience some delicious local cuisine, don't miss this place.

• Visited October 2012
East Hampton, Connecticut
“Michele Gustine - Family Business Owner”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is a wonderful family owned business with great food! My friend, son and I were visiting Sicily and this was our last stop before we left. We had a wonderful veal dish, seafood dish and topped it off with a cannoli! Great food for a reasonable price. The wine was also good to by the way.

• Visited October 2012
Gent, België
“Big plates of food but lacking finesse.”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

If your are hungry and looking for somewhere to eat at a reasonable price, this restaurant could be of interest to you. If you are looking for some finesse you certainly will not find it here. Prices are acceptable, the food however is mediocre.

1 Thank AnnyDirk