“One of the best bars in the area of Messina”
Review of Bar De Luca

Bar De Luca
Ranked #7 of 797 Restaurants in Messina
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2017

In this Bar I have tried one of the best ice-creams of my life. I do not care about how the place looks like, but I just find it amazing that they still serve such good and genuine products. Chapeau!

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed June 28, 2016

The gelato at Bar De Luca is the best I have had anywhere and also better than any ice cream I have tasted elsewhere in Italy, Europe, o the U.S. And the service was very friendly and efficient. It's well worth a stop off the costal highway in Messina to try it.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed November 18, 2015

From the moment I got to Messina, everyone starting talking about this ice cream shop. Being a lover of ice cream(maybe even too much sometimes), I decided to give them a chance. Without a doubt, they have the best ice cream that I have had in Sicily. They also had a lot of variety and do not limit themselves to only serving ice cream. The only down side is that the ice cream is so good that they run out daily so if you are planning on going, either go before the after dinner rush or call ahead of time and ask what they still have available.

Reviewed November 18, 2015

They have some of the best Sicilian granitas in town and always have hot brioches. The employees always take care of you quickly and with a smile. I lost count of how many times I went here this summer. I can't wait to go back next summer!

Reviewed September 20, 2015

Their ice cream is really good! i'm afraid to say that it's only the second best ice cream I ever ate in my whole life! But that still means fantastic ;)

The staff is great, friendly, and they help you choose which flavours go with your primary choice, which topping they propose, etc. You can really feel that it's home-made and made with care.

Definitely coming back the next time I'm in Messina!