“Birthday lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Birthday lunch”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Delicious!!! Amazing food, atmosphere, service etc etc!
Just came for lunch on my birthday and it was amazing. No.1!
Highly recommended!

Zagreb, Croatia
“Oasi at city center”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Nice and discrete restaurant.
Fantastic starters and delicious desserts. Great wine as well.
Secondi piatti are very good but not excellent.
Surely a place to reccomend where enjoy food and relax with some wine from a rich menu

• Visited April 2014
Reading, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Real taste of Sicily!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Recently, we visited this great "ristorante" together w/ my family and it was a good choice, honestly! One of my local friend, Marco suggested us to try this place. The portions are good, the dishes are delicious, it's really a must-try category restaurant! Grazie! :)

• Visited February 2014
Novara, Italy
“Lived up to all my expectations”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I'd like to thank all those who have eaten here previously for their valuable reviews.
More and more am I relying on these Tripadvisor reviews as I travel around Italy for work.
Once again the reviews were spot on.
First impressions were excellent even though I arrived relatively early for Sicily Alberto was most welcoming and immediately brought me an aperitif.
having eaten pasta in Catania at lunch I was keen to have a light meal and Alberto duly obliged by bringing me a plate of 'crudi', oysters, swordfish, tuna, scampi and shrimp - exceptional!!
I followed this with another starter of mussels. My only regret was that I couldn't manage a second course and dessert which all looked so so appetizing.
The moment I know I'm coming back I'll be making sure I've got a table booked.
Check out the other reviews if you like, but I guarantee you will have one of the best meals you've ever had in an extremely welcoming atmosphere.
Thank you Alberto!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Karlmat_66
Sicily, Italy
“Unique Experience”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This restaurant is a few streets back from the main shopping area. As you enter the proprietor is often there to greet you. When taken into the restaurant it is a bit like a large dining room in a house with white tablecloths and chair covers. The menu is extensive and very different with the owner Alberto being able to converse extensively about every dish and wine. I was given a prosecco while looking at the menu and considerable advice on choices. The two courses were excellent and home made bread was also added. When coffee was served, I had declined dessert, I received a plate of the most delicious small deserts. I am not a lover of desserts but these were not sweet but melted in the mouth. The meal was excellent value for the food, the atmosphere and the professionalism.

• Visited September 2013