“Cafe for lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2019

My wife and I stumbled upon Casa & Putia while looking for somewhere to grab a late lunch, and were so glad we did. The food was simple, but so fresh and made with quality ingredients. The bread is home made, and we couldn’t stop eating it. Prices were extremely reasonable, and everyone was quite gracious - especially since we only spoke a few words of Italian. A great place to stop for some food and a glass of wine.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank RALBK

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

We arrived late for lunch but had a great reception and very friendly staff taking care of us.

The food and wine was excellent and I would be happy to come back!

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Micheeriksson
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

The Best restaurant I have ever had, like a bright pearl in Messina! Just come and enjoy it! 天朝小伙伴快来吃哈哈哈、真的被惊艳了! 老板非常和蔼,菜单会根据时节变化,但是老板会解释的非常清楚!!!

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Resort774083
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

We visit this restaurant with the idea to try Sicilian dishes. The experience was genuine and amazing. We had the four course tasting menu. They also a six course menu. The portions are nice and the selection is perfect. For us the four course was the perfect choice. Furthermore the Sicilian wine we had was excellent. Also the owners and servers very attentive. Overall an amazing experience.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

Yay! They speak English! Cute little restaurant- super clean with bottled water and a local cuisine. I chose Pumpkin Gnocchi with a local wine. Melt in my mouth!! My husband has a thing for anchovies and guess what... anchovies appetizer and spiced chicken for him. We ate every bite of the perfectly prepared Italian cuisine. The charm of the area and the many corner restaurants made me want to live here.

Date of visit: October 2018