A very good choice in the city centre, walking distance to most of the attractions in this wonderful town. We travelled as a young couple and the room we had was a double bed room with a beautiful ceiling and a nice tiny terrace. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The staff at the hotel was not friendly at all but polite. We've seen the suite which is a very good choice if you're looking for something extra, with a beautiful painted ceiling and very well preserved!
Stayed at middle of October 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a prestigious position of the baroque of Catania rises the Manganelli building, an ancient noble residence. The Manganelli Palace borns indoors it, pleasant and exclusive hotel in which refinement and style mingle to draw an elegant and unique environment which represents the new way of sleeping in Catania. Thanks to the strategic position from where you can admire the town, to the wise restoration of the frescoes and to the maximum attention in the details, the classical style is combined with the elegance of the contemporary style offering an exclusive receptivity. Both who travels for pleasure or for business will be surround oneself with rooms elegantly furnished, comfortable and with every comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Manganelli Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manganelli Palace Catania
- Manganelli Palace Hotel Catania, Sicily