“Recommended”

Ranked #198 of 315 Catania B&B and Inns
Singapore, Singapore
“Recommended”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

i went to Sicily and had a great time staying here. This place is definitely suitable for tourists, moreover those who want to try italian style breakfast, i recommend you to stay here because they provide exquisite breakfast every morning, freshly prepared by the owners. They were also so sweet and helpful that they provided me information regarding the gorgeous places i had to visit in Sicily and picked me up from the airport. Excellent service, nice room, lovely scenery, CLEAN bathroom, and absolutely good breakfast

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank BennitaCiu

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Our stay at Best B&B Sicily Catania was amazing. The place looked nice and clean, every day nice fresh breakfast. The owner Diego help us with directions and made us feel like home. He took us for trip to Etna and the winery, it was best day I have had. It was my birthday trip to Catania and I can say so far it was my best birthday ever and for all that I can thanks to Diego and his Best B&B and to beautiful Sicily. I would definitely come back and I would really recommend this Best B&B Sicily Catania!!!! :)

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Nice B&B, located near the sea and close to restaurant, bars and public transport; friendly environment with Wi-fi included, nice furniture throughout the place and excellent breakfast.
We will definitely be back as the city is very nice too.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The property is nice and cosy and the owners really friendly and helpful. Breakfast prepared by Aneta was definitely the best we had in Sicily! Located close to the city centre and within a walking distance from fantastic restaurants, this place is definitely worth a try :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
los angeles
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I love traveling to Italy, and our stay at Best BB Sicily Catania was amazing... Service was perfect, everyone was very friendly, and they made us feel at home. My friends and I were very happy, thank you so much!

I look forward to coming back, greetings from Los Angeles! :))) Ciao

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Spend here a lovely weekend! Very neat and decent B&B. The service was good, and they were very kind. Great to see the city as well.. The room was very nice set up and very clean. Also it was very quiet in the room, which is a big plus point.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Acitrezza, Italy
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is a great place to stay for a weekend while visiting Catania, as the seaside and city center can be reached within minutes. I felt like I was staying in my own apartment or home while I was here. I can't say enough about how kind and helpful the owners are. I'm glad I decided to stay here instead of opting to stay at a hotel. I recommend you do the same.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo