Catania City Center B&B
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Liberty Hotel(Catania)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsetna experienceb bgave us a maplovely apartmentair conlarge roomcastello ursinoaccommodationfridgetoiletkeyscathedral
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We travelled in November in Sicily and stayed in Catania in this lovely apartment for 2 nights. Catania is not a city I would want to go again though. All the city is very poor and dirty and it doesn't give you the feeling of security. However, if I found myself in Catania again, I would choose to stay in this apartment.
It is great value for money, has very nice furniture, it is stylish, spacious and has great breakfast! You feel like you are in your own flat! Or even better!
The girl on the reception was amazing! She was very helpful all the time and was extremely helpful when we lost our flight (if you are traveling from Sicily to Malta you need to be in the airport 1.30 hours earlier and we didn't know that). She made a research for us and we travelled finally by boat. We wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for her!
I totally recommend this hotel to everybody who wants to stay in Catania!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We arrived in the B&B and a nice lady told us everything we wanted to know about Catania.
We brought our luggage to a room in the dependance "Cheap & Chic".
The room was nicely decorated and very clean.The buffet breakfast was in the kitchen,even with fresh fruit. Our rental car was parked for free in the street .

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The Catania City Center B&B is a fantastic Great value accommodation whilel you stay in Catania. Located only 5 min walk to the city centre and all the main attractions Catania has to offer, this b&b has modern, comfortable rooms. And above all, the staff is extremely accommodating and friendly. I would recommend this b&b to all - couples, families, groups of friends, as well as...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Extremely clean and comfortable accommodations, rooms have WiFi and air conditioning. Staff are very helpful and multilingual (those who work reception always speak Italian and English.) I will certainly book again the next time I travel to Catania!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I do not want to give a negative impression of this B&B because the woman who runs it is lovely but there is room for improvement.
Without GPS it would be impossible to find, she helped when we called in despiration. She gives fantastic advise (which you should follow) and pointed us to a lovely square to have dinner.
I was in the Volcano room which has a great view of Etna. Room is very large with Sky TV and fridge and A/C etc but the bathroom really needed work (shower head held together with parcel tape) and I HATE 1 sheet loo paper dispensers!
Great value but I was surprised at some of the nearby areas of Catania and for me I wouldn't walk out alone
Great value though and very welcoming owner.

Room Tip: Volcano room gives you a view of Etna
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
ccc103, Manager at Catania City Center B&B, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

We thank our guests for their feedback because this really helps us to improve. Thanks to this evaluation we are renovating right now the bathroom in the Volcano Room, as well as a lot of other improvements in the other rooms. Come back soon to check out what is new :)