“Everything we had was delicious!”

I Dolci di Nonna Vincenza
Ranked #10 of 59 Dessert in Catania
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Canada
“Everything we had was delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We came across this place by accident on Via Arco del Monte near our rental apartment. So far everything we have tried has been amazing. The pistachio cookies are incredible....filled abundantly with pistachio paste. The chocolate tart and the ricotta tart were wonderful and wrapped so beautifully in lovely paper and white ribbon for take away that I hardly wanted to open them. The staff are always friendly and helpful.
I didn't realize it had other stores throughout Rome so will make sure to stop when I see one.

• Visited March 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Falls Church
“Best Cannoli ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

I asked my local tour guide where to find the best cannoli and she did not disspoint! I had a mini chocolate cannoli and I wish I had ordered a whole box! I loved it!!! Great service and great desserts!

• Visited September 2012
Orlando, Florida
“What a find.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

We came across this shop on the way to Palazzo Biscari, look for my write up. Walking distance from the cruise ship in Cantania, Sicily. Its quaint, old and absolutely delicious. The shop has large antique wood cabinets filled with all of their delicious cookies. Up the stairs and behind the cookie shop is a gelato and granite stand. There are no tables just a large sofa to sit on to eat your ice cream. The customer service is impeccable and they hand wrap their boxes with ribbons. A very old and traditional place to visit.

• Visited August 2012