We are SO happy we picked This is Etna for several reasons:
- We were picked up on time from our hotel in Taormina
- Small group- it was us and one other couple our same age (late 20s)
- With the full day tour, you get to see everything- craters, valleys, the river, etc. There was a little hiking to start the day which was also nice
- The winery stop was AMAZING and a perfect break in the day
- Johnny is a fantastic guide- he knows everything there is to know about Etna, but he is also really fun to hang out with. He has explored every corner of the region and took us to places that other tour companies don't go- it was great to get to explore with no other tourists around.
If I have any advice, it would be to bring a bottle of water if you get thirsty on the hike (but don't drink too much because there's a long time before you get to use a real bathroom!) Also bring a swimsuit if you want to brave the cold water.
Thank you so much to This is Etna!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.