1,340 results
All reviews short walk from the hotel coffee machine via etnea business trip pleasant hotel airport bus business hotel central location excellent stay free wifi clean rooms would stay again main street reception staff nice room fresh fruit centre
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2019

This hotel is a bit further up the hill from the center but within walking distance. The room was average and needed some TLC. it smelled like naphthalene.
Free Parking is limited and some spots were taken by hotel staff instead of keeping them for hotel guests. A couple of ladies at the Front Desk were a bit unwelcoming. The night shift staff was more friendly.
It's an okay hotel for the rate they offer but there are better ones around.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

Stayed only for one night on a business trip. Good location to access the Main Street restaurants and bars. I didn’t eat in the hotel so I cannot comment on the restaurant but looking at the menu I would recommend you go to one of the many restaurants near by. Would have no hesitation staying here again. I was advised by a local colleague to be careful in Catania with your bag or backpack as it is not unheard of for someone to cut your straps and run off with your bag. I personally did not see anything that concerned me during my stay but you can never be too careful.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
giovanni c, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Catania Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
thank you for choosing NH Catania Centro for your stay in Catania and having spent your time giving us such a nice feedback.
I'm glad to see that your stay was great, and you enjoyed our service, mainly dedicated to guest experience and satisfaction.
Seems now we have a new fan!
Hope to welcome you back again soon,
Best regards,

Reviewed August 3, 2019

My friend and I stayed for an evening. The hotel is clean and our stay was good. Only feedback is that parking in the area of the hotel is an issue if you didn't book a garage spot onsite before the trip. I wish I had that information before the visit as it made check in chaotic. When we checked in, they explained it was sold out for the evening. If it wasn't for a kind man who lived in the area, we really wouldn't have known exactly where to park and how to pay for it without getting a ticket or towed.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Craigy
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Catania Centro.
i much eappreciate your comments that i shared with my staff
About the parking we usually inform our guests thet is not possible to book it before and in any case at mt 100 there is another private parking called Parcheggio Trento or the guests can park in the square in the special area with " blue lines.
We hope to have you soon again our guest, to try also to transform your comment from "Good" to "Excellent".

kind regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2019

All was very good!!! Great location. Central location with great sightseeing, dining out and shopping.Efficient, cheerful service, particularly at the restaurant, and good reception. Housekeeping is satisfactory. Great valet service.Tidy, modern rooms with great beds and excellent views. Adequate room size and A/C.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
giovanni c, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Catania Centro, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2019

Dear Guest,
I'm glad to see that your stay was great, and you enjoyed our product and our service, mainly dedicated to guest experience and your satisfaction.
Seems now we have a new fan!
Hope to welcome you back again soon,
Best regards,

Reviewed July 3, 2019

Overall the room was very nice and clean with airconditioning. It was not clear that there was a bus stop for the airport RIGHT OUTSIDE so I had a creepy evening walk from the train station. Staff didn't really know how to get anywhere without a car, so I had to figure the buses out myself.

There's a really nice street of restaurants about a ten minute walk away on Via Santa Filomena - lots of choice. But there's not much around this hotel. Not ideal for a trip to the beaches or going up Mt Etna. Stay closer to Borsellino if you can.

Date of stay: June 2019