“A nice little restaurant to eat nice fish and enjoy a night out with your soulmate”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rossopomodoro - CLOSED

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Cromer, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Found this little restaurant while walking and cought my attention. Me and my gf decided to try it and must say we had really a lovely experience. Been easy to understand the best of the restaurant menu was the fish so we decided to go for it giving white paper to the waiter about the choice of starters and meals. The starters were really nice, incredible the pasta and the 2nd course was incredible. Nice the house wine (we choose the white) whatever really cheap the price and really nice the selection of afterdinner spirits like rosolio, limoncello or amari (honestly we tried most of them). The bill end of the night was lower then i thought and the value for money one of the best I can remember for a fish dinner. I must go place for a romantic night

• Visited June 2012

London
“Traditional, decent food and very good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

The title of the review already gives away my impression of the restaurant. Additionally the service is very friendly, English speaking and quick. My caserecce norma was very good. We spent 25 euro for 2 for dinner.

• Visited April 2012
“Traditional”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

Small, a few dishes to try. Fish was really good, anti pasti decent.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Tasty inexpensive place for lunch, close to the Piazza Bellini”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

I came her for lunch with colleagues last week and really enjoyed the food. I had a pizza, while my colleagues had salads, pastas and other dishes. Everyone was really happy with their food and it was certainly not expensive.

We were visiting during a holiday period and the restaurant was pretty quiet, but my colleague who is based in Catania said that it can get quite busy. We were certainly satisfied and would go back.

• Visited January 2012