“Best pizza I've had in Italy”
Review of Eat Pizzeria

Eat Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 973 Restaurants in Catania
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Centro Catania
Description: IN THE OLD CITY CENTER, JUST TWO MINUTES FROM THE CATHEDRAL AND THE BELLINI THEATRE, EAT PIZZERIA PROPOSE MORE THAN 40 DIFFERENT PIZZAS, THE SICILIAN SPECIALITY -IL PIZZOLO- AND BIG FRESH SPECIAL SALADS, WITHOUT FORGETING OUR HOMEMADE DESSERTS.IN A CONVIVIAL ATMOSPHERE,OUR STAFF WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.SO COME, TRY AND ENJOY.OUTDOORS TABLE FROM JUNE TO OCTOBER.DINNER ONLY.
Alexandria Bay, New York
“Best pizza I've had in Italy”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Great pizzeria. Simple clean restaurant with food that says it all. The pizza was excellent. The service was great as well. We got there at opening time (approx 7:30pm) and were the first customers. By 8:15pm, there was a line at the door. And much to their credit, we felt no pressure by the staff to leave after our meal--we sat and enjoyed another drink and left at our leisure. The house red wine was good and well priced, like most in Italy. The staff spoke great English, and we overheard them speaking French as well. I will definitely eat here again.

• Visited October 2012

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“my first pizzolo”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

i went there with my wife and were sitting at the street side. the waiter (or the boss indeed?) was very friendly and able to speak english, n he not only explained the ingridients for the pizzas and also explained how pizzolos are made, making sure that we ordered sth we understand!

when it comes to taste, i think both the pizza n the pizzolo smelled n tasted good! just it might be too much for a couple to order one pizza n one pizzolo for which we couldnt finished them all!

Woking, United Kingdom
“Great service, but....”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We went here because of the tripadvisor reviews. Generally I only give good reviews and ignore average places - except where I'm out of kilter with the general consensus where I like to try to redress the balance. The waiter was brilliant - insisting on translating everything to make sure that we didn't order anything we didn't like. However the pizzas were only average - in fact the crusts were exceedingly difficult to cut into and made the meal hard work - I noticed the Italians at the next table having the same trouble - perhaps the chef was off our night and someone was covering for him. We were offered complimentary limoncellos. The location was very hot - the restaurant is on a side street and the awning was down, plus there was a hip height kind of tarpaulin barrier between the tables and the street so I wondered if those things kept the heat in and the breeze out - good when the weather turns cool, I guess. All in all it was okay - but not worth going out of our way for. I think the reason there are so many reviews on here is because they give you a slip of paper as you leave asking you to review them - which I suppose must mean they're confident and we got an off night.

• Visited September 2012
new york
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous place and pizza!!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We ate at this pizza place in the heart of Catania and we really enjoyed our dinner. My Wife had a wonderful salad and I had a pizza which was the best one I ever had in my life!
The Staff is really polite and nice and the Owner Giuseppe is the best, very friendly, English speaking and prompt to take a very good care of you. I really recommend this place for a lovely inexpensive excellent dinner!

• Visited October 2012
Bergamo, Lombardia, Italy
“Grate Place”
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

The pizzolo was fantastic, the Etnea and the Pistacchio! The personnel was incredibly kind! Highly recommended!