Motus in Sardinia Travel Company
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Motus in Sardinia Travel Company tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Motus in Sardinia Travel Company
from $108.97
More Info
from $2,724.24
More Info
All reviews cooking class anyone planning mario arrangements itinerary suggestions ferry sardinia coast hitch ajaccio winery
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2014

Found this travel agency online and what a great help they were. We have traveled to Italy many times but never to Sardinia. I thought I could do the bookings myself but got frustrated, called motus travel and they did a wonderful job getting car rental, ferry tickets and hotel accommodations for us. Everything they did seemed to be a step up from what i could do myself. Ferry trip, we had suite with king size bed, hotels with fantastic views and car rentals that worked perfectly. All at a better price than I could have done. We were very pleased and will use them again.

Date of experience: October 2014
Mario_Sardinia, Direttore at Motus in Sardinia Travel Company, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2015

Dear Kay,
planning a trip for you (and with you) has been a great pleasure. We feel that travellers should be helped finding the best itinerary, the best hotels (and rates) and do deserve assistance while travelling. I am glad that you appreciated our "human touch" on the planning stage. Paola, our incoming manager, is an excellent help on this. I hope to see you again in one of our destinations,
Saluti,
Mario

Reviewed September 21, 2014

Motus Travel found a perfect local chef for us who introduced us to the best tastes of Sardinia. It was a unique and very great experience! highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank Isabella S
Mario_Sardinia, Direttore at Motus in Sardinia Travel Company, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2015

Paola and I do our very best to make every tour a special experience!
We hope to see you again in Sardinia,
regards
Mario Delitala - managing director

Reviewed September 14, 2014

This is our second time to Sardinia and our second time to use Motus for our lodging. Mario did an excellent job getting everything organized before we got there. He helped set up our bikes and helped organize a few trips for us. We will use Mario and Motus Travel again.

Date of experience: July 2014
Mario_Sardinia, Direttore generale at Motus in Sardinia Travel Company, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2015

I am glad that you had a good time in Sardinia. I hope this was the second of many times. For a change, next time you may want to consider the South of Sardinia.
Saluti!
Mario

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Motus Travel played a great role in setting up hotels, routes and a cooking class for for our recent wine tour of Sardinia. Frequent emails and telephone conversations before we left the US help to expedite our plans. We loved all of Sardinia, but we could have stayed at the leda D’Ittiri Resort forever. The hospitality, food, rooms, views left nothing to be desired. Along the way, Mario of Motus was quick to respond to our needs. Big thumbs up!

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful tour of Sardinia and a few days in Corsica. It was a wonderful experience and our guide was very informative. It was well-suited to our needs. They planned a wonderful cooking class of Sardinia food for us at a chraming B & B. in a small village. I wish I could have stayed longer to enjoy and experience more of the Sardinian culture. Also, Motus was always quick to respond to my emails which is important to me.

Date of experience: April 2014
Mario_Sardinia, Direttore at Motus in Sardinia Travel Company, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear Rose, thank you for your kind feedback. We do our utmost to make every trip smooth and fun, and we are happy to hear that we succeeded. We would love to see you again in Sardinia. Mario