“Excellent food, service and hospitality”
Review of Domo mea

Domo mea
Ranked #60 of 311 Restaurants in Olbia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Olbia, Italy
“Excellent food, service and hospitality”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Seriously, you can't go wrong here. The chef, from near Nuoro in the middle of Sardinia prides himself of quality, fresh, traditional Sardinian fare. There is no menu, (except for the pizza which I can say are the best I have ever had in my entire life), so you get to know what's on the menu 'con voce' (by voice). The first time I went, they were exceptionally patient with me whilst I slowly translated to my English visitors. The meat (as it's a meat only establishment) is of top quality, Argentinian beef, Welsh lamb for example, with traditional Sardinian influences the chef subtly executes. The menu is short, so plates can be laboured over with love. Service is exceptional, the husband (chef) and wife team work in perfect harmony complementing each other perfectly, providing information about the dishes they serve. Even to me, whose Italian is pretty basic can understand how much they care about what they are doing and that the customers have a wonderful experience. The house red is delicious and well worth a try if you want some local wine from Nuoro and I think it's also from the family's vines.

• Visited May 2013