“Overall good”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bacchus Ristorante

Bacchus Ristorante
Ranked #7 of 294 Restaurants in Olbia
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London
“Overall good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed at the Jazz hotel (of which Bacchus is a part) so had the opportunity to eat here twice and also for breakfast. The first of our dinners was quite frankly brilliant. The wild bore pasta was phenomenal and so was the suckling pig. The staff were attentive - even chilling the wine glass just before pouring in the white wine!

Unfortunately, for our second meal, I found the pasta carbonara much too salty for my taste (as did my wife) and so I didn't eat it. The waitress asked if it was OK and I explained - they asked if I wanted another and I declined. The rest of the meal was fine, but I did expect the pasta to be removed from the bill, but I was surprised to be charged for it. Always felt that mistakes can happen but that you can judge a place on how they deal with them. I think they let themselves down but the food was still good overall.

• Visited May 2013
JazzhotelOlbia, Sales Manager at Bacchus Ristorante, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear guest,

we thank you for your feedback.

We apologize for the inconvenient and we hope you'll give us the opportunity to make it right!

Kind regards,

Marcella Chabert

• Polish first
Dolianova, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Buon pranzo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I wanted to try the fusion kitchen suggestions of the restaurant: tasty appetizers, very interesting starters, wisely balanced between sardinian tradition and innovation, and a wide choice of "sous-vide" mains.

• Visited April 2012
Milan, Italy
“Good and strategic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

A two minutes drive from Costa Smeralda Airport, a quiet oasis with good food and quick service. Located in a modern city hotel, offers a great air conditionned lunch break before take off or after landing out of the crowded and hot airport in the Summer.