My partner and I stayed here for one week in March 2014.
Although it was warm by English standards, it was winter still for Sardinia so the heating was on and the swimming pool was closed. Despite this, we received a friendly and pleasant welcome. The staff were happy to converse in English and were very helpful when we experienced problems.
We did not have any breakfast but did find that the mini-fridge and in room facilities were fine for storing our own food. Having a balcony with table and chairs was very nice to have a private breakfast alone.
We found the hotel easy to locate from the airport; if you are unsure, check google street view before you go. If you travel along the Via di Lidi, there is signposted turning. It is the fourth turning if you have the buildings on your right. Plently of parking outside.
The wifi worked fine also but you do have to get a new access code each day.
The room was large and clean. The bathroom lovely.
Overall a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern Doubletree Hilton offers a free swimming pool, free Wi-Fi access and a beautiful view on the Sardinian coast. Olbia's historic centre is just a 10-minute walk away.Hilton Doubletree's air-conditioned rooms all have an LCD HD TV with Sky channels and free tea and coffee-making facilities. Most have a furnished balcony overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Olbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Olbia Hotel Olbia
- Doubletree By Hilton Olbia Sardinia