I stay here with my wife this summer and dont really write reviews on hotels but I thought it right after my stay this summer. The location is in the middle of nowhere but close to airport. The room was nice to my taste, carpet, modern etc. the pool area again good, but why I am writing this review was because of the staff. I am lucky enough I've been on a few hoildays and stayed at great hotels worldwide but I must say the staff were the best I ever met especially the barman. I so bad I forgot his name but he was the bar manager at the time and he was simply great. Recommended food, drink we had chats and just a great man. I remember he also lived in London before and was so proud of Sardinia. The check in staff were great as well. It's just a shame of the location but I would stay again for a couple of days. Overall good hotel great staff (and food I thought) , good atmosphere and the best barman I met. Well done mate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern Doubletree Hilton offers a free swimming pool, free Wi-Fi access and a beautiful view on the Sardinian coast. Olbia's historic centre is just a 10-minute walk away.Hilton Doubletree's air-conditioned rooms all have an LCD HD TV with Sky channels and free tea and coffee-making facilities. Most have a furnished balcony overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Olbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Olbia Hotel Olbia
- Doubletree By Hilton Olbia Sardinia