We stayed in this hotel 2 nights. Hotel is quite new with modern and clean rooms,complimentary wi-fi (ask reception for the access code).Our room had a queen size bed and a large bathroom, Bathroom was full of water after taking the shower, because the showers doors were installed wrongly. Hotel has a big free parking. In general it is typical Doubletree. It is good for business not for family travell.
The view from our window was to the highway... not very nice for me.
Location is outside the citycenter so the car is the must (or you will need a cab to reach the center). Looks like hotel was built before the crisis and there were planned a few other buildings, but everything stopped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern Doubletree Hilton offers a free swimming pool, free Wi-Fi access and a beautiful view on the Sardinian coast. Olbia's historic centre is just a 10-minute walk away.Hilton Doubletree's air-conditioned rooms all have an LCD HD TV with Sky channels and free tea and coffee-making facilities. Most have a furnished balcony overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Olbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Olbia Hotel Olbia
- Doubletree By Hilton Olbia Sardinia