“5 stars, EXCELLENT service, loved it!”
Review of Hotel Panorama

Hotel Panorama
Ranked #1 of 40 Hotels in Olbia
Reviewed August 9, 2013

pros:

FABIO - concierge/ manager - extremely amicable and helpful person. we love you!
room: we got the suite with the hot tub - amazing! wonderful amenities. great views. comfy bed.
rooftop terrace: great views and very chill vibe.
room service: 5 star quality food, extremely cheap, just delish!
extremely helpful staff all round - they really go the extra mile, soooo considerate.
very clean hotel

cons:

nothing really, and I am quite a picky person...
breakfast was ok, nothing special.

Room Tip: its worth it to get the suite, its just great!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stayed there for 2 weeks in July and cannot wait to return and meet all the people running the hotel again. Such a bunch of honestly friendly and service minded people I have never met in my life, meeting all our requests and questions with a smile and desire to help. They are more then happy to provide you with info on best beaches, where to eat and what to eat there, how to travel around, everything I mean everything was taken care of. Just to mention that we even got our own wifi router as we were not happy with the standard wifi in the hotel....how amazing is that! We also got to use their spa facilities so we could check out late in the evening which meant that we got a full day on the beach even the day we were leaving....

The hotel itself is really nice as well, comfortable fresh rooms, good beds, good aircondition, very clean, great location in the middle of the old city where all the restaurants, cafees' etc are. Their private parking is 100m away and if there are too many cars you can block anybody without a problem as you just leave the car key to the hotel staff and they will take care of moving the cars around....how nice. :)
The rooftop is also nice to sit and relax in the evening and watch the skies.

Breakfast is good with quality products although it does become a bit boring after 14 days of same things but if you stay 7 days then it is perfectly fine.

I'm afraid to miss something in my ranting about the hotel but it is enough to say that we will for sure return again next year and that they have for sure made our holiday even more memorable and pleasant then it would have been otherwise. And trust me....we are a very picky family who get easily annoyed when things are not as they should be but these guys just kept surprising us positively day after day. :)

Once again a big thank you to the whole amazing staff! :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank moncic
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. The room was huge, comfortable and clean. Great location in the center of town but on a side street so no noise

However, the breakfast was very disappointing - concentrate juice and cold eggs.

Also, of no fault to the hotel but there is not much to do in Olbia - one night there is more than enough - either right after arriving in Sardinia or right before departing Sardinia as it is only ten minutes from the airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I chose this hotel because of TripAdvisor reviews and now I can add one myself. The price performance for this hotel is really good. Well, we got an room update however I think I would be happy also for the standard double room. The best thing in this hotel is stuff. The service they offer. The stuff is perfectly trained and very nice people by themselves. English language in Sardinia is very poor, so at least with hotel people we could talk comfortably :) And in this hotel we really can talk about personalized service and attitude. It is not cliché here.
Hotel is also very, very clean. Location for Olbia very good.
If I HAVE TO find something what could be proven is the way WiFi is working. When it is connected, then it is perfect but what I didnt like is that it turns off very fast, like every 15 minutes we had to sign in again.
Definitely can recommend this hotel!

1  Thank BirutaRiga
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This hotel was one of the best I have stayed in, the location was perfect for the shops restaurants and ice cream parlours. The hotel receptionists are very attentive ,helpful and polite . the hotel decor is immaculate , breakfast was lovely and the young man looking after you in the breakfast room makes the best coffee in Olbia . The staff are proud of their hotel and cannot do enough to make your holiday perfect. We stayed on the first floor and had a little wrap around balcony with views looking down all four streets and down onto the square .
Catch the number 10 or 2 bus from the airport for one euro , much better than a taxi and the buses run on time every 30 mins from bus bay 3 outside the terminal .
buy your bus ticket from the information desk in the airport.
My husband had an amazing haircut from Uncle Mario in the street behind the hotel highly recommend this .he is not a barber but an artist . Overall dont be tempted to stay near the beach as this hotel is only a 15 minute bus ride away and also only costs one euro. With this hotel you have the best of everything . Will recommend to all and cant wait to go back.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My bf and I stayed at this hotel because we were impressed by all the wonderful reviews—and they were spot on! The location is perfect! From the airport, we took the #10 bus to the city center. (If you decide to do this, buy your ticket at the airport’s Information Desk. It will only cost 1 Euro per person whereas if you wait to buy a ticket directly from the bus driver, you will be asked to pay a little more.) This is a fairly short drive—approximately 15 minutes. And the best part is…..Hotel Panorama is literally a 2-minute walk from where the bus drops you off! It is extremely convenient! There are delicious pizza and pasta restaurants located on almost every block in this city center. At night, one of the main roads also becomes filled with vendors selling crepes, ice cream and wine as well as jewelry and fun trinkets to bring back home. One more thing to add about the location, the city center has several local buses that come by every 20-30 minutes and can take you to the 3 nearby beaches or anywhere else in Sardinia. (Again, I definitely recommend that you do NOT buy your ticket from the bus driver. There is a local tobacconist—buy your tickets there because they will be cheaper! This little shop is about a 2 minute walk from Hotel Panorama.)

Now, enough about the excellent location! Another reason I would highly recommend this hotel, is the friendly staff and beautiful rooms. My bf and I were greeted by a very nice, outgoing young woman. She gave us a tour of the hotel and then showed us directly to our room. The best part was hearing that we had received an upgrade! The room was very well lit and had spectacular views of the city center and the water! The bathroom was very spacious—just the shower was a bit small. However, there was also a nice bathtub so we really didn’t mind. This was by far the nicest room I have stayed in—and I plan a trip away almost every weekend.

One more HUGE plus was the incredible breakfast buffet!!! When you first sit down, you will be asked what type of complimentary coffee you would like (I think the main choices were Americano or Cappuccino). Then, you can explore the great selection of olives, ham, cheese, croissants (chocolate and plain), different kinds of bread, fresh whole fruit as well as a bowl of cut-up fruit, yogurt, eggs, bacon and 3 different kinds of juice. I was very impressed that someone also came by to constantly check the food and would replace the bread if it had been sitting there for a little while. Thank you for brining in the warm chocolate croissants—absolutely made this breakfast!!!!

To sum up this long review, my bf and I were SO happy we picked this place! Couldn’t have picked a better hotel!!!! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a trip to Olbia, Sardinia.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our family (2 adults and 2 kids aged 6 and 9) had the pleasure of staying in the suite for 6 nights.
I have never experienced this kind of helpfulness, friendliness and service at any other hotel around the world.
The remarkable thing about this, in my opinion, was that the service attitude was a part of all of the employees including the General Manager.
The staff helped us find the best offer regarding car rentals, information on bus transports, suggestions on beautiful places to visit, excursions etc.
If we are going back to Olbia in Sardinia, Hotel Panorama will be our first choice.
Thank you Fabio, Francesca and the rest of the staff!

• Stayed: July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olbia
Jazz Hotel
#4 of 33 in Cagliari
Airone Hotel
Airone Hotel
#1 of 22 in Baia Sardinia

Been to Hotel Panorama? Share your experiences!