See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 6, 2017

I picked this hotel because of its location, close to the airport. It was easily found with the GPS in my rental car. The hotel itself is average, the room was comfortable and clean - but nothing special. Staff was perfunctory - checked me in, didn't offer any further assistance, but not unfriendly either...

Two noteworthy items, one positive, one negative. Positive: right across the street is an AMAZING little affordable Sardinian restaurant (Terra Sarda) across the street. It looks as if it's closed and even if you're right on the street, you might not recognize it - but go up the stairs, and it opens at 7:30 promptly. Wait staff speaks enough English to help you navigate the menu.
Negative: the lobby - and the elevator, and the front door don't open till 7:00 AM. My flight left early, and I needed to leave the hotel at 6:10 AM. I had a brief moment of panic when the elevator wouldn't work. OK, I dragged my suitcase down the stairs, to find the door to the regular lobby locked too. Certainly in the US, locking an exit would probably be a violation of fire code. Anyway, I found a side exit, dropped my key on a nearby dresser and left.

Room Tip: Convenient to airport- but be aware of lobby hours.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank annarbortraveler55
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel in Olbia but very far from the city center.
Private parking.
Very nice room (we reserved a 3 persons room. Big and cheap) and breakfast is not so bad.
Not far from streets that put in relation Olbia with small villages around tje city

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 14, 2016

What were we looking for?
We were touring around the area and had a late flight so were looking for somewhere to get our head down for the night that did not cost the earth.
When did we stay?
We stayed here for 1 night in October.
Location of the hotel?
The hotel a short drive from the airport.
Facilities at the hotel
The room was well equipped and had everything you would need in a hotel room. Shampoo, shower gel and towels were provided.
How clean was the hotel?
The hotel was very clean
How was the breakfast?
Breakfast was continental, and to a good standard. The freshly made speciality coffee was superb
Does the hotel have WIFI?
Yes, it was of good speed and would easily stream YouTube
Does the hotel have parking?
There was good parking underneath the hotel with the entrance just off the main road.
Would we stay here again?
We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rgle
Reviewed August 18, 2016

This hotel is nice with friendly staff and good breakfast, wifi is good enough, but it is far from city center or any beach. You have to take a bus or have a car to go to beaches. City center is 3k away.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sahar A
Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at hotel Demar om our 1st night and our last night just to make our life easier to go to the airport. Be aware when you get a taxi at the airport. The 1st drivercharged us 36 euros when the 2nd charged us 25 euros.
The hotel is comfortable and clean. Our 2 rooms had problem with the shower screen wich result on water leaking all over the bathroom. Have a look 1st if you prefer.
Staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast was nice with croissants, bread, cake, yogurts, cereal, ham, cheese and fruits.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends