All reviewspoetto beachcity centregreat locationreceptionbreakfast
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located close to the beach and seafront, which has many facilities. It is clean and comfortable, with nice and functional, but small rooms. Wi-fi is fast, the breakfast is good and the staff helpful.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Francesca and her colleagues were absolutely fantastic from beginning of our stay to the end. The hotel is small quiet modern, clean and 5 mins stroll to Poetto beach. I went for a weekend break with a friend. Both of us needed to chill and that is exactly what we did. Nothing we asked for was too much trouble at this hotel. Lovely stay. Highly recommend!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2017

Hotel Villa Sveva is a good choice for someone visiting Cagliari but trying to avoid the city centre. The hotel is closely located to Poetto beach, which is great for long strolls along the beach (we stayed there in April, hence the weather was not good enough for sun bathing). Staff is friendly and makes you feel welcome. The only cons about this hotel would be the breakfast (could be a bit more diverse), the noise in the rooms and the creaking beds. All in all, a nice experience and good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2016

I stayed for 2 nights in Villa Sveva. A charming place. It is close to the beach Poetto, the 2nd street from it though, well, 5 minutes walk to the beach. The room is spacious, mine was with a big terrace, 2 chaiselongs, 2 chaires and a table on it.Lots of sun on the terrace. The bed was big and comfortable, the pillows could be softer though. The breakfast was good: yogurt, fruit, cheese, salami, musli, some cakes, juice and coffee. Wifi worked very well in the room. There was no water, no cattle for tea or coffee in the room, the minibar was empty, but maybe it was because I was off season there. There is a coffee machine at the reception though. There are lots of small restaurants along the beach: same constructions, same menu and prices, different names. Tourists-oriented, I would say. For more authentic food, I tried restaurants in the city. It is about 5 km to Cagliari. There are busses stops not far from the hotel. I was given a map with busses routes, which I did not understand, I went to Cagliari on foot (5 km is 1 hour walking), but I do not recommend that. A taxi can be called by the reception, should be 10-15 Eur, not more, as I paid 27 Euro for a taxi from the airport to the hotel.
Very nice staff. If the location you choose is the beach, it's a perfect place.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Svitlana Z
Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

Instead of staying close to the city Centre in Cagliari we wanted a hotel that was close to the beach. Hotel Villa Sveva is a hotel located 10-15 minutes (bus/taxi) outside of Cagliari and only minutes away walking distance from the beach. The room was very spacious, we got a nice patio and the bed was comfortable. The staff was very friendly, helpful and courteous to our needs. The only drawback was the breakfast, which was a bit simplistic and there were not a whole lot of healthy eating options. All in all it was a great experience and would not mind staying here again.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple